Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

how to cycle in the snow

I was born in Poland so the snow isn't anything new for me. I began cycling almost twenty years ago and each winter I had deal with snow. How to cycle in the snow? There a few things I would suggest. First of all avoid cycling on the main roads. Try to choose the roads where there are not many cars so it's less dangorous and you won't pay a fine. Last winter at Christmas Eve I had to pay a fine as I was cycling on the motorway. Secondly avoid cycling on the road bike. when there is snow it's more comfortable and less dangorous if you cycle on the mountain bike. Next you can buy special tyres which are better than usual ones. And the last thing, riding on the snow is great fun and probably you will fall a few times, but don't worry cause these crashes won't be dangerous. Snow is rather soft :) So, how to cycle in the snow? Choose the right gear, balance your body and have a good fun!

how to cycle in the snow in Poland

No comments:

Post a Comment