Search This Blog

Friday, November 25, 2011

how to choose a bike

It's not an easy topic. I'll concentrate on some general things. First of all you must think what kind of roads you want to ride on. If you want to ride in the forest, choose a mountain bike, if you want to ride on roads choose a road bike. The next thing is what kind of frame to choose. If I were you and have just started riding a bike, I would choose an alluminium frame, because it's much stronger than carbon and much cheaper. The next thing is how much money to invest, And once again, if I started riding a bike I wouldn't pay more than 1000 euros. However if you know that cycling is a thing that you love (like me) I would invest more money, however you can find good bicycles for 1000 euros. I won't go into details if shimano, sram or campagnolo is better. If you start riding a bike, for sure you will meet other cyclists. You will be able to talk to them and after3/4 months of regular training you will see that you will be able to notice what kind of brand to choose.

No comments:

Post a Comment